General Administration Department consists of the following Branches:-
Ø Training Department
Ø General Administration Department
Ø Transport Branch
(I)GA Branch deals with following functions:-
1. Procurement of Computer Stationery/General Stationery/Printed Stationery, Office furniture and office equipments viz. Photocopier and Fax machines etc.
2. Procurement of livery items.
3. House keeping/sanitation of Palika Kendra Building and allotment of space to the Officers/staff of the Council.
4. Naming/re-naming of roads/streets in NDMC area.
5. Providing of telephone service and payment of telephone bills.
6. Custody of Resolutions passed by the Council.
7. The work relating to Elections/General Elections/Census Maintenance of Central Record Room.
8. Central registry responsible for receipt and dispatch of Dak.
9. Canteen facility at Palika Kendra and Vidyut Bhawan.
(II)Transport Branch deals with following functions:-
1. Transport Branch is responsible for providing of Transport facilities to the Council in addition to repair and maintenance of Council’s vehicles.
2. Transport Branch has two Auto workshops, one is located adjacent to Safdarjung Flyover at Laxmi Bai Nagar and the other is located adjacent to INA Market.
For more information, please refer to Department’s Chapter under RTI Head.