You are Here: Home » FAQs

FAQs » Sewerage

Where can I make complaint about sewerage line choke up?

Complaint for the sewerage line can be registered on the following service centre of Sewerage Division:

  1. Scindia House - 011-23351009
    (Area bound by Outer Circus Connaught Place, K.G. Marg, Tolstoy Marg, Janpath, Raisina Road, Rafi Marg upto Rajpath)

  2. Mandir Marg - 011-23345839
    (Area bound by Mandir Marg, Punchkuian Road, Connaught Place Outer Circus, Parliament Street, Mother Taressa Crescent, Talkatora Road, Gole Market, DIZ area including President House Complex, North Avenue, Talkatora Stadium, Parliament House, Parliament Annexe, Dr. R.M.L. Hospital, Shivaji Stadium, Lady Harding College, Link Road NDMC area etc.)

  3. Khan Market - 011-24647295
    (Area bound by Lodhi Road, Lodi Colony, B.K. Dutt Colony including Aliganj, Jor Bagh, Aurbindo Marg, Sunehri Bagh Road, Krishna Menon Marg, Duplex Road, Rafi Marg, Rajpath, Shershah Suri Marg including Delhi High Court, Khan Market, Bharti Nagar, Golf Link Rabindra Nagar etc.)

  4. Malcha Marg - 011-23011168
    (Area bound by Sardar Patel Marg, Mother Taressa Crescent, South Avenue, Dalhausie Road, Rajaji Marg, K. Kamraj Marg, Krishna Menon Marg, Tughlak Road, Aurbindo Marg, Safdarjung Road, Kamal Attatuk Marg, Vinay Marg upto Railway Line, Satya Marg, San Martin Marg including Chanakya Puri, Air Force Club, Delhi Flying Club, Satya Sadan, Yashwant Place area etc.)

  5. Sarojini Nagar - 011-24121190
    (Area bound by East/West Kidwai Nagar, Sarojini Nagar, Safdarjung Hospital, Factory Road, Ring Road, Shantipath including Moti Bagh, Nauroji Nagar, Netaji Nagar, Laxmi Bai Nagar etc.)

  6. Control Room - 011-26870249

How do I get sewerage connection permission?

For a new sewer connection, application form is available on: duly filled can be submitted:

Room No.213, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Place, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.

However, it has to be executed by any registered plumber of NDMC is available on:

What documents needs to be attached with the application for obtaining NOC from sewerage department for building completion certificate?

The following documents are required for a new sewer connection:-

  1. NOC from owner/Rent receipt in case of occupier/lessee.

  2. Copy of last paid electric/water bill.

  3. Copy of last paid House Tax bill, in case of owner.

  4. Copy of completion certificate / completion plan in case of owner.

  5. Affidavit in Form-III

However, the same are available on the body of application form on NDMC website.

How long it will take to get an approval for sewerage connection?

Depends upon the sanctity of documents. However, if all the papers are complete &accurate as per the requirement, then it will take 35 days’ maximum.

What charges do I need to pay for sewerage connection?

The cost of the individual connection depends on the technical feasibility of the premises. This cost includes Road Restoration Charges, Water/Sewerage Charges, Security on R/R, Deptt. Charges, Water Meter Cost & Inspection Fee. This vary from site to site.

Where do I need to pay sewerage connection charges?

The charges for sewer connection is to be paid in the Room No. 202 through separate Demand Draft for DC, R/R Charges, Sewer & Water Charges in the name of Secretary, NDMC.