Health Department issues licenses under section 325, 330, 331, 327, of NDMC act 1994.The details are as follows:-
Shops doing business of raw meat, Chicken and Poultry.
1. Sale of milk on cycle
2. Aerated Water on Hand Cart.
3. Vegetables on cycle.
4. Uncut fruits on cycle.
5. Refrigerated water trolleys.
6. Sale of meat & Poultry product.
7. Sale of ice on handcart.
8. Ice cream on pushcart.
9. Channa Moongphali
2. Kiosks/Pan Thara
3. Stalls and Shops
4. Catering Vans
5. Milk& Vegetable Booths (Mother Dairy)
Section 327(1)- Part-1
Carrying out any of the following trades or operations connected with trades:-
2. Cinematograph films,
3. Shooting of Cinematograph film by any process whatsoever,
4. Treating of Chillies or masala or corn or seeds, Grinding of by mechanical means
5. Cloth, yarn or leather in indigo or in other colours, Dyeing or printing of
6. Cloth or yarn Bleaching
7. Eating house or a catering establishment,
8. Keeping of Grain Parching
9. Ground nut-seeds, tamarind seeds or any other seeds, Parching
10. Hair dressing saloon or a barber’s shop. Keeping of a Hides or skins, whether raw or dried.
11. Tanning, pressing or packing Laundry shop
12. Leather goods,
13. Manufacturing of by mechanical means
14. Litho press
15. Lodging house.
16. Metal, Casting
17. Precious metals, Refining or recovering of them from embroideries.
18. Printing press.
19. Sweetmeat shop except in premises already licensed as an eating house.
20. Carrying on the trade or business of or any operation connected with the trade of-
- Auto, car or autorickshaw servicing or repairing.
- Glass beveling
- Glass cutting
- Glass Polishing
- Marble cutting, grinding, dressing or polishing.
- Metal (ferrous or non-ferrous or antimony but excluding previous metal) cutting or treating metal by hammering, drilling pressing filling, polishing, heating or by any other process whatever or assembling parts of metal.
- Photography studio
- Radio (wireless receiving set) selling, repairing, servicing or manufacturing.
- Spinning or weaving cotton, silk, art silk, or jute or wool with the aid of power.
- Stone grinding, cutting, dressing or polishing.
- Timber or wood sawing or cutting by mechanical or electrical power.
- Washer man’s trade.
- Welding of metal by electric, gas or any process whatsoever.
21. Manufacturing. Parching, packing, pressing, cleaning, cleansing, boiling, melting, grinding or preparing by any process whatever any of the following articles.-
- Aerated Water
- Bakelite goods.
- Beedis (indigenous cigarettes), snuff, cigars or cigarettes.
- Blasting powder.
- Bricks or tiles by hand power.
- Bricks or tiles by mechanical power.
- Celluloid or celluloid goods.
- Cement concrete designs or models.
- Cinematograph films stripping in connection with any trade.
- Cosmetics or toilet goods.
- Cotton, cotton refuse, cotton waste, cotton yarn, silk, silk yarn, silk inclusive of waste yarn, art silk, art silk waste, art silk yarn wool or woolen refuse or waste.
- Cotton seeds.
- Ink for printing, writing, stamping etc.
- Glass or glass articles
- Ice(including dry ice)
- Insecticide or disinfectants.
- Leather cloth or rexine cloth or water proof cloth.
- Linseed oil.
- Matches for lighting (including Bengal matches).
- Mattresses and pillows.
- Oil cloth.
- Oil other than petroleum(either by mechanical power or by hand power or ghani driven by bullock or any other animal),
- Pharmaceutical or medical products.
- Rubbers or rubber goods.
- Paper or cardboard.
- Pickers from hides.
- Plastic goods.
- Pottery by hand power.
- Pottery by mechanical or any power other than hand power.
- Sanitary ware or china ware.
- Sweetmeat and confectionery goods.
- Wooden furniture, boxes, barrels, khokas, or other articles of wood or of plywood or sandalwood.
Part-11- Articles which may not be stored in any premises without a licence.
Asafoetida, Ashes, Bamboos, Bidi leaves, Blasting powder, Blood, Bones, bone meal or bone powder. Camphor, Carbide of Calcium, Cardboards, Celluloid or celluloid goods, Charcoal, Chemicals, liquid, Chemicals, non-liquid, Chillies, Chlorate mixture, Cinematograph films-non inflammable or acetate or safety base, Clothes in pressed bales or boras, Clothes of cotton wool, silk, art silk, etc. Coal, Coconut fibre, Coke, Compound gas, such as oxygen gas, hydrogen gas, nitrogen gas, carbon dioxide gas, sulphur dioxide gas, chlorine gas, acetylene gas etc. Copra, Cotton including kahok surgical cotton and silky cotton, Cotton refuse or waste or cotton yarn refuse or waste, Cotton seed, Detonators, Dry leaves, Dynamite, Explosive paint such as nitro-cellulose paint, lacquer paint, enamel paint etc., Fat, Felt, Fines, Firewood, Fireworks, Fish(dried), Flax, Fulminate, Fulminate4 of silver, Gelatine, Gelignite, Grass, Gun-cotton, Gunpowder, Gunny Bags, Hair, Hay or fodder, Hemp, Hessian cloth(gunny bag cloth Hides(dried) Hides(raw) Hoofs, Horns, Incense or ease, Jute, Khokas, boxes barrels, furniture or ay other articles of wood , Lacquer, Leather, Matches for lighting ( including Bengal matches), Methylated spirit, denatured spirit or French polish, Nitro compound, Nitro cellulose, Nitro glycerine, Nitro mixture Offal, Oil other than petroleum, Oilseeds, including almonds, but excluding cotton seeds, Oil paper or waste paper including old newspaper, periodicals, magazines, etc. Packing stuff paper cuttings, husk, saw dust etc, Paints, Paper other than old paper in pressed bales or loose or in reams., Petroleum, other than dangerous petroleum as defined in the Petroleum Act, 1934, Phosphorus, Plastic or plastic goods, Plywood, Rags, including small pieces or cutting of cloth, hessian cloth, gunny bags, cloth, silk, art silk or woolen cloth. , Rosin or dammar Battar, otherwise known as Ral, Safety fuses, fog signals, cartridges etc, Saltpetre, Sandalwood, Silk waste, or silk yarn waste, art silk waste, or art silk yarn waste, Sisal fibre, Skins raw or dries, Straw, Sulphur, Tallow, Tar, pitch, dammar or bitumen, Tarpaulin, Thinner, Timber, Turpentine, Varnish, Wool (raw), Yarn other than waste yarn.